Thursday 8 December 2011

Now I'm all inspired

To get into competition mode for spring!

Had a fantastic lesson yesterday. We did some small gridwork, which went nicely and my jumping position is coming back very nicely.  I have nothing but good things to say about my coach - who give me all kinds of brilliant little tidbits each lesson.

The saddle fits wonderfully, now I just need to become flexible enough to be able to sit in it properly.  Found some excersizes on the net the other night, hopefully they help out.

On another note - there is a clinic with Jessica Pheonix up here this weekend.  For those that don't know her, she's a member of the Canadian 2012 Olympic Eventing team, and a Pan-Am gold medalist.  I was just going to go audit, but after mentioning it to my barn owner he's going to take his guy out to it, so I've talked myself into a spot in the Entry level group.  I'm absolutely thrilled and freaked out at the same time!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, that sounds exciting. Where is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. In a little wee town called Perkinsfield, Ontario. It's about 20 min drive from home for me, so how could I pass that up!

    ReplyDelete